1/3 cup unsalted butter
3 Tbsp light mayonnaise
1/3 cup herb stuffing mix
1 Tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/8 Tsp salt
1/8 Tsp ground black pepper
1/8 Tsp garlic powder
1/3 cup tomato, finely chopped
2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Line shallow baking dish or pan with foil.
3. Remove mushroom stems and chop fine.
4. In skillet, melt 1/3 cup butter over medium-high heat and add chopped onion and mushroom stems.
5. Stir-fry mixture 3-4 minutes until soft.
6. Add stuffing mix, cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and tomato and remove from heat.
7. Fill each mushroom by hand and arrange in baking dish stuffed side up.
8. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon melted butter over each mushroom.
9. Bake 20-30 minutes uncovered.
10. Arrange stuffed mushrooms on platter or tray and serve.
Recipe makes 22 servings
Provided by H-E-B