4 Atlantic Salmon Fillets
1 Tbsp 100% pure olive oil
1 Tbsp Texas Originals Seafood Seasoning
1/4 cupcilantro, minced
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1 cup cucumber, diced
1 cupcantaloupe, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
and pepper diced
1/2 lime, juiced and zest
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Rinse salmon with cold water and then pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Place salmon skin side up on the hot grill and grill 5 to 6 minutes.
- Using a thin metal spatula, flip salmon over gently and grill another 5 to 6 minutes or until internal temperature is 145°F. Transfer salmon to a plate and set aside.
- To make salsa, gently combine cilantro, green onion, cucumber, cantaloupe, jalapeño, lime juice and zest with a spoon in a small bowl.
- Spoon salsa over fish and serve.
Recipe makes 4 servings
Provided by H-E-B